Sesame Ginger Halibut Collars Recipe
Looking for something different to put on the grill tonight? Try our Sesame Ginger Halibut Collars recipe! Widely considered the tastiest part of the fish, these halibut collars are taken up a notch with our Fulton Fish Market Sesame Ginger Marinade! This easy recipe goes from grill to table in less than 20 minutes, and is sure to be a new family favorite!
4 fresh halibut collars, cleaned and trimmed
12 ounce Fulton Fish Market Sesame Ginger Marinade
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- kosher salt
- freshly ground white pepper
- Place the fish collars in a shallow dish or bowl; pour over the marinade, turning the collars to coat. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- After chilling, preheat a gas or charcoal grill to a moderately hot temperature, about 400°F.
- When the grill is ready, remove the collars from the marinade, wiping away any excess marinade with paper towels; drizzle the collars with oil and season with a little salt and pepper on both sides.
- Brush the grates of the grill with some oil; arrange the collars on the grill, skin-side up, and cook, turning a few times, until lightly charred all over and cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- When ready, remove the collars from the grill and transfer to a platter. Serve straight away with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over.