Shrimp Naan Pizza Recipe
Ditch the delivery and stay in with these easy naan pizzas the whole family will love! These individual pizzas come together in minutes - just top naan, or pita bread, with juicy shrimp, tomatoes and cheese, and bake. This is also a great recipe to get kids cooking with seafood (with an adult in the kitchen of course!).
- 4 naan or pita bread
- ½ cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
12 ounces 21/25 easy peel shrimp
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place naan or pita on a pizza tray or ovenproof tray lined with parchment paper.
- Spread pizza sauce over bread, then top with shrimp and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the cheeses and bake for 5 minutes, until the shrimp is cooked and the cheeses are melted and lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and top with arugula leaves. Enjoy!