Shrimp Scallop Pasta in Wine Sauce Recipe
This shrimp scallop pasta recipe features the luxurious flavors of shrimp and scallops paired with a light olive oil white wine sauce.
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 pound fresh sea scallops, cut in half
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic, onions, carrots, and parsley. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
- When the carrots are cooked, stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the shrimp are pink and firm and the scallops white (about 5 minutes).
- Top the pasta with the seafood mixture. Serve and enjoy!