Shrimp & Scallops with Vegetable Pasta Recipe by Chef Massimo Gaffo
The very talented Chef Massimo Gaffo indulges us with a delicious and healthy dish with this Shrimp & Scallops with Vegetable Pasta Recipe. From prep to plate in 15 minutes.
- Julienne the peppers, zucchini and carrots. Blanch then in salted boiling water for 10-12 seconds and then drain into a colander. Place the blanched vegetables into a bowl of ice water.
- Heat a large non-stick pan. Once hot, drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the scallops and the shrimp into the hot pan and season with salt and pepper. Sear each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Blanch the broccolini in hot salted water for 30 seconds.
- For the dressing, mince garlic and add to a bowl with salt, pepper, and the juice of half of a lemon. Whisk together.
- Drain the blanched vegetables and drizzle the dressing on top. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the vegetables in the center of the plate and add the shrimp and scallops on top. Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze.