Smoked Salmon & Spinach Salad Recipe
This recipe for smoked salmon & spinach salad combines silky smoked salmon and crunchy fresh cucumbers into a refreshing entree salad.
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dill into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the smoked salmon, baby spinach, cucumber, and radishes. Toss well.
Transfer salad to a cold serving plate and garnish with green onions and pomegranate seeds.