Steakhouse Tuna Steak with Asparagus Recipe
Our Steakhouse Tuna Steak with Asparagus recipe comes together in under 30 minutes and is only 6 ingredients. The Fulton Fish Market Signature Seasoning blend enhances the naturally mild, meaty flavor of Ahi tuna. This recipe is a fantastic substitute for a traditional steak when you’re looking for all the satisfaction, with fewer calories and fat.
4 Fulton’s Finest Wild Ahi Tuna Steaks
1 Tablespoon Fulton Fish Market Signature Seasoning
- grapeseed oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
2 large lemons, zest and wedges
- Pat the tuna dry and sprinkle liberally with the seafood seasoning on both sides.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add the tuna steaks and cook 1-2 minutes per sides, or until golden brown, but still pink inside.
- Remove the tuna from the skillet and while the pan is still hot add the asparagus. Season with salt and pepper and add a drizzle of oil, if needed. Cook until just tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Slice tuna against the grain into 1-inch slices. Top tuna and asparagus with lemon zest, and serve immediately with lemon wedges.