Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
Some foods just scream comfort and takes you straight back to your childhood. Our easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe gives the classic a major upgrade with our fresh Ahi tuna steaks. Creamy, hearty, and delicious this bubbly baked gem will quickly become a family favorite, again!
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 cups dry egg noodles
2 x 10.5-ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
1½ cups frozen peas
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
1 pound fresh ahi tuna loin, cubed
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 2 quart ovenproof dish or Dutch oven with melted butter.
- Cook the egg noodles in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until 'al dente,' 6-8 minutes. When ready, drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles, condensed soup, milk, peas, carrots, tuna, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon black pepper; thoroughly stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish. Bake until the tuna is cooked through and the casserole is piping hot, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.