Zesty Salmon Tacos With Sriracha Mayo, Red Slaw & BBQ Sauce Recipe
Spice up your taco night with our Zesty Tacos recipe using salmon for a fun and exciting meal.
2 x 8-ounce salmon portions
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided - plus more for the grill
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sriracha chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce and lime juice until smooth. Cover and chill in the fridge.
- Toss red cabbage, rice vinegar, sugar and 2 Tablespoons olive oil until well combined. Cover and chill in the fridge.
- Coat grill with olive oil and pre-heat to medium.
- Coat fish fillets with 1 Tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-side down, until flaky, 7-8 minutes. Cut into lengthwise pieces.
- To assemble, place fish pieces on warmed tortillas and top with sriracha mayonnaise, BBQ sauce and red cabbage slaw.