Packed with sweet, flaky crab meat, Phillips Maryland style crab cakes are quick and easy to prepare and make an elegant appetizer or main course. Or try crab cakes benedict for the ultimate weekend brunch at home.
- Handmade with premium lump crabmeat.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Cooking Directions: Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking.
Pan Sauté From Thawed (recommended):
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
- Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake From Frozen:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place crab cakes on lightly buttered baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Thawing Crab Cakes:
- Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
- Quick thaw in microwave - place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary; adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
Caution: May be extremely hot.
Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.