Swordfish is a white fleshed fish with a slightly sweet taste and a meaty texture. Due to its mild and not “fishy” flavor, swordfish meat is perfect for the picky eater and those just starting to cook fish. Extremely versatile in the kitchen, swordfish can be grilled, baked, sautéed, smoked, or pan-fried. Each steak is approximately 1-inch thick.
- North Atlantic swordfish is one of the most sustainable seafood choices.
- Swordfish is a smart seafood choice because it is sustainably managed and responsibly harvested.
- Swordfish holds up well to marinades.
- Great for summer kabobs on the grill.
- Fulton Fish Market checks each fish for fat content to ensure we pick only the best.
- The largest swordfish ever caught was over 14ft long and weighed 1,182 lbs!
See Packaging section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.