This award-winning smoked salmon is made from wild Alaska sockeye salmon caught in the pristine waters of southeastern Alaska. Wild Alaska sockeye salmon is renowned for its bright color, firm texture, and distinctive flavor. Following traditional methods, Acme naturally cure and smoke the sockeye salmon at their legendary Brooklyn smokehouse, resulting in a naturally red, moist, and succulent smoked salmon that belongs on every weekend breakfast.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked sockeye salmon by Acme is made with the finest fish available, smoked one batch at a time using natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked sockeye salmon is frozen immediately after smoking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Acme monitors and ensures that the highest standards of care are carried out from start to finish, providing premium smoked fish.
- Kosher for Passover
- Acme is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment by recycling waste, reducing packaging sizes, using recyclable materials, and limiting use of water and energy.
- Acme smoked salmon is a product of BRC certification, ensuring all aspects of quality and safety are met during as food production.
- Best Aquaculture Practices certified.
- Acme's history dates back to the early 1900s when founder Harry Brownstein arrived in Brooklyn, NY. Four generations later, Acme continues to be family-owned and operated.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.