- 1lb Dry Sea Scallops, patted dry with paper towels
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Sprinkle pepper and salt onto the scallops, to your liking. Spray cooking spray liberally over the Air Fryer’s basket, then add scallops. Give a little mist of cooking spray over the scallops once they’re in the basket, then return the basket to the Air Fryer.
- Cook at 400°F until they have an internal temperature of 115°F to 120°F, between 5 and 8 minutes.
- Sauté the garlic in olive oil in a shallow pan until the garlic softens. Whisk in the lemon juice until the sauce is heated through. Serve over scallops, and garnish with fresh thyme.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: