What’s better than lobster rolls? Could it be lobster rolls with a whole lotta bacon? Yes! This over-the-top recipe starts with a lemony mayonnaise that brings out the sweet flavor of the lobster, which you add to the rolls after tossing the lobster with butter and adding crumbled bacon. Lining the rolls with lettuce adds additional crunch to this drool-worthy sandwich./p>
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 6 slices bacon slices
- 4 burger buns
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and tarragon, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the lobster meat and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Toast the buns, if desired. Top bottom bun with lettuce, tomato, lobster mix and bacon and finish with the top of the bun. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE