Taco Tuesdays just got a serious upgrade with our delicious grilled octopus tacos recipe. Our tender, cooked octopus tentacles makes assembling these a breeze. We quickly grill the octopus tentacles to pick up a little smokey sear, then stuff them into tortillas with crispy radish and creamy avocado. You can also make these without a grill, just follow our simple directions below. Serves 4.
- 1 pack cooked octopus tentacles, thawed
- Olive oil
- 8 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- ½ white onion, diced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ red cabbage, finely shredded
- Cilantro to garnish
- Heat your grill to medium heat. If you're not using a grill, heat a griddle pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly oil the octopus tentacles. Cook on the grill for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes until lightly charred. If cooking indoors, cook for the same amount of time on your griddle pan or skillet.
- Remove and slice into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Serve in tortillas, top with diced white onion, avocado, radish and red cabbage. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE