This luscious smoked salmon paté takes seconds to come together in your food processor and makes an elegant appetizer.
- 3½ oz cream cheese
- 3½ oz crème fraîche
- 7 oz smoked salmon
- ½ lemon, juice
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons dill or chives, chopped
- To serve: caper berries and crackers or toast points
- Place all ingredients (except the caper berries and crackers) in a food processor and pulse to combine but not completely puréed.
- Taste for seasoning. You may like to add more lemon juice. Pulse again until almost smooth for a rough paté or continue pulsing for a few more seconds until completely smooth, depending on your preference.
- Serve with caper berries and crackers or toast points.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE