Cedar plank salmon is one of our favorite easy salmon recipes. We love the sweet-savory flavors of teriyaki salmon roasted on our Wildwood Grilling Cedar Planks. Our Wildwood cedar planks are the fragrance and spice of the Pacific Northwest, infusing your favorite food with the plank’s natural flavors. The planks work on the grill or in the oven, so no matter where you are, you can enjoy the flavor and aroma of cooking your favorite seafood over wood and fire.
- 2 Wildwood Grilling Cedar Planks
- 4 wild sockeye salmon portions, thawed
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Soak cedar planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 ̊F.
- Place salmon on one plank. Cut pineapple into spears. Place on second plank. Brush the pineapple and salmon with teriyaki sauce.
- Place both planks on the grill. Keep the lid closed. Cook for about 10 minutes, depending on your preferred level of doneness. Remove from grill when flaky and cooked to your liking.
- You can also roast this in a 400 ̊F oven for 10-12 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE