Salmon, Broccoli, & Sweet Potato Supreme Recipe
Using a pressure cooker, this recipe with a medley of fresh salmon, broccoli, & sweet potato will have you eating a delicious meal in under 15 minutes.
- olive oil spray
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced and peeled
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup water
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
2 x 8-ounce King salmon portions
- 2 broccoli heads, chopped
- spice mix of your choice (optional)
- Coat the pressure cooker liner with olive oil spray.
- Add the sweet potatoes, spray the top with oil and sprinkle generously with salt. Add the water.
- Place the pressure cooker trivet on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Line the pressure cooker trivet, first with ½ of the orange slices, then with the salmon. Arrange the portions skin-side down flat on the oranges, not piled on top of each other.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and (optional) spices. Top with the remaining orange slices.
- Place an aluminum bowl on top of the salmon so that the pieces are contained in the bowl.
- Add the broccoli. Spray it with ghee, and sprinkle with salt.
- Close and lock the pressure cooker lid. Cook on high for 3 minutes, following your pressure cooker’s instructions for use.
- When finished, carefully remove from the pressure cooker, using heat-proof mitts.
- Divide the broccoli, potatoes, and salmon onto two plates. Season with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!