Salmon Cakes with Remoulade Sauce Recipe
You can’t go wrong with a classic. Our easy Salmon Cake Recipe uses fresh salmon so no cans here. These crispy Salmon cakes go from prep to table in less than 30 minutes. Serve with our delicious remoulade dipping sauce, for an easy weeknight meal your whole family will love!
2½ pounds fresh salmon fillet, skin off and cut into chunks
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 small eggs, beaten
½ lemon, juiced
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus extra for greasing
11 ounces Fulton Fish Market Seafood Remoulade
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place the salmon chunks in a food processor; pulse a few times until very roughly minced; take care not to overmix at this stage.
- Scrape the fish into a large mixing bowl and add the scallions, mustard, paprika, cayenne, beaten eggs, lemon juice, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Mix together with your hands until evenly combined.
- Divide and shape into 10-12 small patties between lightly greased palms. Add to a shallow dish of the breadcrumbs, turning to coat.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat until hot. Working in two batches, place six patties in the oil and fry until golden brown all over, turning once, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Wipe the skillet clean with paper towels. Repeat step 4 for the remaining fish cakes.
- To serve, transfer the fish cakes to a platter. Serve with Fulton Fish Market Seafood Remoulade on the side.