Sheet Pan Wild Salmon Piccata Recipe
We love easy sheet pan seafood dinners, especially mid-week when there's no time to cook but you still want something delicious and impressive. Our sheet pan salmon is made with wild salmon and asparagus, the ideal spring dinner. Recipe by Diane Weise.
1 salmon fillet, thawed
- 6 ounces butter
- 6 Tablespoons capers, rinsed and dried
2 fresh lemons, thinly sliced
- fresh chives, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus
- olive oil
- Melt butter on low heat in a medium saucepan. Add the capers and juice of the ends of the lemon into the butter.
- Trim off the asparagus tips, toss asparagus in a bit of olive oil.
- Place salmon fillet onto the sheet pan and sprinkle with chives. Arrange the asparagus on the pan around the salmon
- Pour the butter mixture onto the fillet evenly. Top the fillet with lemon slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper generously.
- Roast in the oven for 16 minutes at 350°F or until internal temperature at the thickest part of the fish reaches 120°F.
- Serve immediately with optional chive flower garnish.