Blue Hill Bay smoked trout is made using the finest Danish trout. It is carefully cured and filleted to perfection then slowly smoked using real hardwood at Acme’s legendary Brooklyn smokehouse. With a firm yet moist texture, this light pink fish flakes into beautifully large pieces, making it a delicious addition to salads, risotto or fish pie.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked trout by Acme is made with the finest fish available, smoked one batch at a time using natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips.
- Responsibly grown, with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked trout is frozen immediately after smoking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Acme monitors and ensures that the highest standards of care are carried out from start to finish, providing premium smoked fish.
- Acme is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment by recycling waste, reducing packaging sizes, using recyclable materials, and limiting use of water and energy.
- Acme smoked trout is a product of BRC certification, ensuring all aspects of quality and safety are met during as food production.
- Best Aquaculture Practices certified.
- Acme's history dates back to the early 1900's when founder Harry Brownstein arrived in Brooklyn, NY. Four generations later, Acme continues to be family-owned and operated.