Pink Moon oysters are creamy and mild with a balanced salty sweet finish. These delicious oysters are cultivated in suspension cages in the cold waters off of Prince Edward Island. The natural movement of the waves creates a smooth hard shell. Pink Moon oysters make the perfect starter for a special meal and their beautiful glistening shells create an impressive presentation. Serve with a nice chilled bottle of sparkling rosé to compliment the taste of these flavorful oysters.
- Our Pink Moon oysters are farmed and harvested in Prince Edward Island - New London Bay, Canada.
- Our delicious Pink Moon oysters are delivered live, you can’t get any fresher than that.
- The natural juice inside raw oysters is called liquor.
- To learn more about oysters, check out our Essential Guide to Oysters.
- Learn to shuck oysters with our How to Shuck Oysters Blog.
- Follow along with our video as we demonstrate how to shuck oysters.
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.