Our luxurious paddlefish caviar is a favorite with those new to caviar and connoisseurs alike. With a rich, ocean flavor and firm pearls that pop in the mouth, we like to enjoy this striking caviar as an appetizer or as part of an elevated brunch spread.
- Pearl grey to olive green, with firm pearls and dense ocean flavor.
- Nothing but caviar and salt.
- Our caviar is sourced from Paramount Caviar, who supply the world’s leading Michelin star restaurants, and now you can enjoy the same premium caviar at home.
- Paramount Caviar visit each farm themselves to observe the quality of the caviar.
- Did you know...roe is a general word for eggs harvested from fish, while caviar is a specific kind of roe from fish within the sturgeon family.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Serve jars of caviar on ice and enjoy our paddlefish caviar on blinis with crème fraîche and ice-cold vodka.