Treat yourself to the best broiled lobster tails - ready in 20 minutes! They couldn't be easier to make and once you've mastered our easy lobster tail recipe, you'll love trying it with other seasonings and flavored oils (we love lemon or chili infused olive oil). Serve with roasted asparagus and baked potatoes for a restaurant-quality meal at home.
- 2 lobster tails, thawed
- ½ tsp. paprika or garlic powder, or both, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges and melted butter, to serve
- Place oven rack 6-8 inches from the broiler. Turn broiler on. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- How to prepare lobster tails: using kitchen scissors, cut down the middle of the lobster tail to the tail. Using your fingers, spread open the shell to expose the lobster meal. Gently push the lobster meat up to separate it from the bottom shell.
- Place the lobster tails on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the lobster tails then sprinkle with paprika/garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and broil for 5 to 8 minutes, depending on size, until shell is red and meat is firm. After 5 minutes of cooking time, watch the lobster tails carefully so they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven. Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE