- Medium bowl
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp, tail removed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1, 9-inch baked pie shell
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, green onions, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the shrimp evenly to cover the bottom of the pie crust. Then, sprinkle the cheese to cover the shrimp.
- Pour the egg mixture over the shrimp-cheese layer.
- Bake until the egg mixture is golden brown (about 30 minutes).
- Serve warm, or store in the fridge until ready to reheat.
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: