Copper River wild sockeye salmon is a seasonal delicacy that our experts, and world’s best chefs, look forward to every year, and now you can enjoy it at home. With a higher fat content, our premium Copper River fresh wild sockeye salmon is richer and better tasting than other Alaskan sockeye salmon. Our relationships with multigenerational fishermen born and raised in Alaska mean you get the highest grade wild sockeye salmon available, fresh off the boat from Alaska’s pristine, ice-cold glacier-fed streams. The vibrant orange color pops on the plate for a spectacular presentation.
- Our Copper River salmon has a cleaner, higher quality flavor thanks to unique fishing techniques and cleaning right after the catch.
- Copper River wild sockeye salmon has much more Omega-3s than regular sockeye salmon.
- So many things make Alaska Seafood some of the best in the world. But nothing is more unique to Alaska than its leadership in sustainability. Alaska’s sustainable harvesting and management practices are unsurpassed. Since 1959 when Alaska became a state, sustainable fisheries have been mandated by Alaska's state constitution. To this day, Alaska remains the only state to have such conservation language written into its constitution. Plus, with Alaska Responsible Fisheries Management (RFM) Certification you get verified assurance of responsible sourcing.
- Alaska RFM provides credible standards for sustainable fishing and supply chain traceability. Whether you are a buyer, consumer, NGO and other stakeholder, seafood from Alaska RFM certified fisheries provides documented third-party assurance of responsible seafood sourcing policies.
- Our Copper River salmon comes from an MSC certified fishery, and with the RFM Certification, you get verified assurance of responsible sourcing.