- Our lobster tails are frozen immediately after processing and are high pressure pasteurized to ensure freshness and peak quality.
- Our lobster tails come from Greenhead Lobster, who have been catching lobster for over 25 years and have an intrinsic focus on hand harvesting, using individual traps and small day boats, and sourcing independent fishermen.
- Greenhead Lobster takes every step to ensure the highest quality of lobsters they harvest, including sustainability measures and social responsibility standards.
- With a state-of-the-art HPP processing facility, Greenhead Lobster allows for the lobster meat to separate from the shell when its raw so it can be easily removed.
- The darker green and brown colors of a lobster's shell are destroyed in the cooking process, leaving the more resilient and iconic red color.
- A 5-6oz cold water lobster tail requires a 1.25-1.5lb lobster.
See Packaging section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.