This king salmon has has a rich flavor and a silky melt in your mouth buttery texture with large soft flakes. Hailed by top chefs for its versatility in the kitchen, the firm flesh works well with the high heat methods of grilling, broiling, or pan-frying and can be used in any recipe that calls for snapper, salmon, or trout.
- King salmon has the highest fat content of all salmon. It's a favorite even among those that don't typically like seafood.
- Often called the Wagyu Beef of the Sea.
- Thanks to our direct relationships with farms such as New Zealand King Salmon (Ora King) and Creative Salmon we are able to deliver the finest salmon direct from the source.
- We always ensure our partners uphold only the highest standards and use best in class techniques to produce product you will love!
- The Ora King Salmon is sourced from pristine conditions in New Zealand’s Marlborough Sound and the Creative Salmon is sourced from Clayoquot Sound in Vancouver.
- Sustainably farmed – GMO-free, no antibiotics, no vaccines, no chemicals. Creative Salmon is the first salmon farming company in North America to achieve Canadian Organic Aquaculture Standard certification and Ora King is Monterey Bay Green rated.
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.