Tilapia is a medium-firm fish with a mild sweet taste and flaky texture, with no “fishy” taste. Due to its mild flavor profile, tilapia is perfect for picky eaters or anyone just getting into cooking fish. It's incredibly versatile in the kitchen.
- Our tilapia is farm-raised so there is no pressure on wild stocks.
- Great choice for fish tacos.
- Tilapia is perfect for many sauces and marinades.
- Sourced from Regal Springs in Honduras, one of the highest-rated tilapia farms in the world.
- Responsible feeding and aquaculture, plus a zero-fish-waste policy results in a more sustainable product.
- Regal Springs tilapia are fed a nutritious, vegetable-based diet and raised in deep freshwater lakes that are constantly monitored to produce the premium quality Regal Springs is famous for.
- No antibiotics, additives, polyphosphates or preservatives used.
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.