Our colossal blue shrimp are wild-caught in the clear open ocean off the coast of California. Deveined by hand and never treated with chemicals, brines or glazes, this is a delicious shrimp you can feel good about. Enjoy these sweet and plump shrimp in your favorite shrimp recipes including shrimp scampi and shrimp pasta.
- Since no brines are used, these shrimp are typically larger than other shrimp of the same size after cooking.
- Wild-caught, sustainable, and chemical free.
- The only Fair Trade certified shrimp in the world.
- Shrimp are immediately frozen after processing to ensure freshness and peak quality.
- This easy peel shrimp is rated yellow by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch, making it a good alternative to other shrimp.
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.