Our colossal blue shrimp are peeled and deveined by hand, leaving you with a sweet and succulent shrimp that is ready to cook without any fuss. Wild-caught in the clear open ocean off the coast of the Gulf of California, keep a bag of shrimp in the freezer for quick and easy dinners anytime.
- Since no brines are used, these shrimp are typically larger than other shrimp of the same size after cooking.
- Wild-caught, sustainable, and chemical-free.
- The only Fair Trade certified shrimp in the world.
- Shrimp is immediately frozen after processing to ensure freshness and peak quality.
- This shrimp is rated yellow by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch, making it a good alternative to other shrimp.
See Packaging section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.