Introducing the best wild salmon you’ll ever taste, revered by the world’s best chefs and epicureans alike, in season for a very limited time only. We count down to Copper River king salmon season every year, working with multigenerational fishermen born and raised in Alaska to provide you with the highest grade wild salmon that exists, fresh off the boat. Our vibrant red-orange Copper River wild salmon portions have noticeable fat marbling and higher fat content than Alaskan king salmon, resulting in a better tasting and richer salmon that melts in the mouth. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this seasonal delicacy at home.
- Our Copper River salmon has a cleaner, higher quality flavor thanks to unique fishing techniques and cleaning right after the catch.
- Copper River king salmon has much more Omega-3s than regular king salmon.
- So many things make Alaska seafood some of the best in the world. But nothing is more unique to Alaska than its leadership in sustainability. Alaska’s sustainable harvesting and management practices are unsurpassed. Since 1959 when Alaska became a state, sustainable fisheries have been mandated by Alaska's state constitution. To this day, Alaska remains the only state to have such conservation language written into its constitution. Plus, with Alaska Responsible Fisheries Management (RFM) Certification you get verified assurance of responsible sourcing.
- Alaska RFM provides credible standards for sustainable fishing and supply chain traceability. Whether you are a buyer, consumer, NGO and other stakeholder, seafood from Alaska RFM certified fisheries provides documented third-party assurance of responsible seafood sourcing policies.
- Our Copper River salmon comes from an MSC certified fishery, and with the RFM Certification, you get verified assurance of responsible sourcing.
Source: US Food & Drug Administration
See My Order section of our FAQ page.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. We recommend cooking your seafood to an internal temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds.